MORE to BROWSE - Pages that might be of Interest

Thursday 17 August 2017

Red Faced but Highly Honoured


A tad embarrassing to post but a couple of my devious Review Team Assistants on the review blog I founded, Discovering Diamonds,  (Annie Whitehead being the main culprit, along with Alison Morton, Anna Belfrage and Richard Tearle) surreptitiously concocted a guest spot tribute to me while I was away cruising down the Rhine.
 (You can't leave anything unattended can you? LOL)



 I've now stopped blubbing at their kind words, and will enjoy feeling proud but very humbled - and highly honoured!

read it here :  https://discoveringdiamonds.blogspot.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - it should appear soon. If you are having problems, contact me on author AT helenhollick DOT net and I will post your comment for you. That said ...SPAMMERS or rudeness will be composted or turned into toads.

Helen