MORE to BROWSE - Pages that might be of Interest

▼

Saturday, 26 September 2026

are you a V.I.P. reader?

 

There is more to a book than a cover, 
pages and words.
They are portals to different worlds
and exciting adventures.


 a new twice-a-month series of suggested reads 
covering different themes and genres
and featuring authors you might not have discovered yet


starting on October 3rd where we...
timeslip and historical fiction

The V.I.P. Reader: Venture Into a Portal 
where the past becomes the present

featuring spotlights on...

Anna Belfrage
Cathie Dunn
Loretta Livingstone
Mary Ann Bernal
Elizabeth St.John
Christina Courtenay

and more

do join us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - it should appear soon. If you are having problems, contact me on author AT helenhollick DOT net and I will post your comment for you. That said ...SPAMMERS or rudeness will be composted or turned into toads.

Helen