MORE to BROWSE - Pages that might be of Interest

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Music Painting & a tribute to my Dad


I found this on Facebook - and had to share as it is fabulous!

by Matteo Negrin 



~ ~ ~
I'd also like to do a re-post
yesterday (22nd September) would have been my dad's birthday
he would have been 97.

He passed away several years ago but I still miss him.

I posted this tribute to him last year - a hero to me personally, and a hero from WWII
His is one of those war stories that if you read it in a book
you would not believe it could be true.
click here > Frederick Richard Turner 


I think he would have enjoyed the musical interlude above.

Miss you Dad.


2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment - it should appear soon. If you are having problems, contact me on author AT helenhollick DOT net and I will post your comment for you. That said ...SPAMMERS or rudeness will be composted or turned into toads.

Helen