MORE to BROWSE - Pages that might be of Interest

Thursday 26 July 2012

The Thursday Thought:



With the Olympic Games starting tomorrow, athletes are coming to London in coach-loads.
 I heard the fireworks from the "dress rehearsal "  
opening ceremony the other night

the Olympic Park & Stadium is just over the back of us ... when you see views of the park from the many helicopters that are buzzing around 
(sigh, over my back garden)
 look out for the ROUND reservoir ..... my house is very near it.
Wave - you might see us walking the dog

Oh and immigration control is going to be VERY strict I hear...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - it should appear soon. If you are having problems, contact me on author AT helenhollick DOT net and I will post your comment for you. That said ...SPAMMERS or rudeness will be composted or turned into toads.

Helen