MORE to BROWSE - Pages that might be of Interest

Saturday 1 May 2021

Saturday Sillies - time for a chuckle...

Welcome to the first of my : 


Silly things to  (hopefully) make you laugh,
well at least chuckle ...
smile slightly?




What you see 

is what you'll get 

here on Saturdays... 






Today...

A friend said she had never seen Dr Who, so was going to watch it. "Although I don't know what it's about."

I answered: "About time!"



come back next Saturday for another dreadful joke or silly cartoon to chuckle over!

Or why not pop by on Monday
for my mystery slot?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - it should appear soon. If you are having problems, contact me on author AT helenhollick DOT net and I will post your comment for you. That said ...SPAMMERS or rudeness will be composted or turned into toads.

Helen